Kalyani Charitable Trust's
R.G.Sapkal College of Pharmacy
*Creating New Dimensions in Pharma Technology*
- I swear by the code of Ethics of Pharmacy council of India in relation with the community and shall acts as an integral part of health care team.
- I shall uphold the laws and standards governing my profession.
- I shall strive to perfect and enlarge my knowledge to contribute to the advancement of pharmacy and public health.
- I shall follow the system which I consider best for pharmaceutical care and counselling of patients.
- I shall endeavour to discover and manufacture drugs of quality to alleviate sufferings of humanity.
- I shall hold in confidence the knowledge gained about the patients in connection with my professional practice and never divulge unless compelled to do so by the law.
- I shall associate with organisations having their objectives for betterment of the Profession of Pharmacy and make contribution to carry out the work of those organisations.
- While I continue to keep this oath unviolated , may it be granted to me to enjoy life and the practice of pharmacy respected by all, at all times!
- Should I trespass and violate this oath , may the reverse be my lot!
Back to Top