- The department has ensured assimilation of all necessary facilities required for pedagogy and research in Pharmaceutical Analysis
- The department is responsible for equipping the central instrument room with modern analytical instruments. Over the last two years, instruments like Colorimeter, Refractometer, pH meter, Conductivity meter, Spectro fluorimeter and Nephelo-turbidometer were purchased.
- Of special mention is the fact that the HPLC and UV-Visible spectrophotometer of Japanese make were purchased from the grants received from AICTE under the MODROBS scheme.
- The Sophisticated Instrument Laboratory constitutes following modern instruments which enriches the students with invaluable practical knowledge of their handling.
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography with PDA detector
- UV-Vis Spectrophotometer (Jasco)
- FT -Infra red Spectrophotometer (Bruker)
- Electronic Balance ( Shimadzu)
- Flame Photometer
- The students are taught various analytical methods and techniques including the application of sophisticated instruments like GC, HPLC, spectroscopic methods like NMR, GC-MS, LC-MS etc. for analysis of drugs and formulations.
- The faculty members have been Organizing/ attending various seminars, workshops and conferences at National and International levels. They have also been presenting and publishing their research findings in National/International journals.
- The department involves in various research activities like development and validation of analytical methods by using HPLC & UV-visible spectrophotometer
Prof.Ravindranath Bhanudas Saudagar (Principal)
Prof.D.G.Phadtare (Assistant Professor)
Prof.M.P.Sawant (Assistant Professor)
Prof.K.S.Surwade (Assistant Professor)
Prof.P.V.Badhan (Assistant Professor)
Prof.M.N.Gawai (Assistant Professor)