- At R.G.Sapkal College of Pharmacy, Anjaneri, Nashik.Pharmaceutics department is supported with three laboratories for conducting practicals related to Physical Pharmacy, Modern Dispensing Practices , Pharmaceuics-I , II and III.
- Basic principles in designing and formulating the Pharmaceutical dosage forms are studied under pharmaceutics department. Laboratories are furnished with all necessary equipments required for study.
- Karnavati Mini Press Tablet rotary machine, Liquids and Ointment filling and sealing machine etc are utilized by the students during their curriculum.
- Sophisticated instrument like Brookfield Viscometer, U.V.Visible Spectrophotometer and High Performance Liquid Chromatography are available for Quality Evaluation of Pharmaceuticals.
- Department has 04 qualified and experienced staff members, some of them have registered for their Ph.D.
- Department is engaged in overall development of students by engaging Industrial visit. It was organized at Medlay Pharmaceuticals,Daman on 02-01-2011,where students were exposed to the industrial environment.
- As a part of academic development Prof. S.B.Gondkar and A.B.Darekar of Pharamceutics department presented poster at Indian Pharmaceutical Congress(IPC)-2010 at Manipal(Karnataka) during 17-19th Dec. 2010.
- Prof. S.B.Gondkar and A.B.Darekar of Pharamceutics department published two papers in the international journals.
- Students of third year pharmacy were guided for poster presentation which was held at MET’s College of Pharmacy, Adgaon.
- Staff members of Phramceutics department are actively involved in each and every activity of Sapkal Knowledge Hub.
Prof. Sheetal Bhaskar Gondkar (Associate Professor)
Dr. Avinash Bhaskar Darekar (Associate Professor)
Mr. Dattatraya Manohar Shinkar (Assistant professor)
Mr. Amar Gangadhar Zalte (Assistant professor)
Dr. Deepak Govind Umalkar (Assistant professor)
Mr. Vijay Shivaji Khairnar (Assistant professor)
Mr. Prashant Bapusaheb Patil (Assistant professor)
Ms.Trupti Vilas Kadam (Assistant professor)
Mr. Prakash Ramdas Kakad (Assistant professor)