- Pharmacology is one of the important subjects which deals with detailed study of drugs particularly their actions on living beings, organs or tissues.
- It includes allied topics like Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacokinetics, Therapeutics, Toxicology, Chemotherapy, Pharmacoepidemiology, Pharmacogcenomics and Clinical Pharmacy. Thus, Pharmacology is an important subject which connects pharmacy to medical sciences.
- Pharmacologists also teach other subjects like Anatomy and Physiology, Pathophysiology.
- Pharmacology laboratory is well Furnished and equipped with modern instruments like plethysmometer, hot plate, actophotometer etc.
- Various pharmacological activities are carried out using simulation software like EX-Pharma,X-cology as per University of Pune
Dr. Rishikesh Shankar Bachhav (Associate Professor)